A website represents your business identity and hold the prestige of your brand. You invest your most of the time and hard labor to make your website trendy, slick and user friendly. But when a visitor clicks on a link, and if it directs him to a page or files that is deleted or no longer existed, you might not reach to the goal that you deserve. So, it's harmful for your business. Even it could be reason of losing a handful of customers and slow down your whopping conversion rate.
Generally, most of the website contains broken links. But don’t worry, it’s avoidable. You might be thinking how to avoid it, right? Before heading to the solution, you have to find out the reason why the broken links occurs. There are numerous reasons that could occur this troublesome. Here are some.
- The website owner changed the post or page alias (Probably to improve SEO).
- The website is restructured: resulting in page having a different URL.
- The website is transferred to a new domain and owner forget or did setup a redirect.
- The website may go offline owing to hacking, a firewall, limited bandwidth, or the website owner not paying their hosting bill.
- The website owner has removed the page or post
- Website no longer exists
- External website that have gone offline.
- Misspelling in the link
For Details and to get Solution you can Visit Themexpert